The original book in the beloved and best-selling series about courage, compassion and a stylish little mouse, from acclaimed fashion illustrator Megan Hess.
Claris: The Chicest Mouse in Paris
follows an adorable mouse who dreams of moving to Paris to follow her fashion dreams. One day, she bravely takes the leap – only to find a mean little girl with a horrible-looking cat standing in the way of her perfect Parisian apartment! Can Claris use all her wit, warmth and – of course – style to make her dreams come true?
- Claris: The Chicest Mouse in Paris is the first picture book in a dazzling series for lovers of Eloise and Olivia.
- Compassion never goes out of style!
- Destined to delight fashion-obsessed readers of all ages.
- Three-quarters of a million Claris books in print!
- Megan Hess has sold over 1.5 million books in over ten languages worldwide.
- Shortlisted for the 2019 ABIA Picture Book of the Year
- Longlisted for the 2019 Indie Book Awards: Best Children's Book